Philosophy-Art RelationshipDecember 21, 2019
Philosophy shows similarities in some respects and in some respects. Philosophy and art have similarities in terms of aims and orientations.
Both are about nature and human. It tries to understand and interpret human. Both philosophy and art reflect and interpret the existence they are turning to. Therefore, both have creativity. Philosophy can also be the subject of art. As a matter of fact, the philosophy of art that explores art and beauty created by art has emerged as a kind of philosophy.
However, there are some differences between philosophy and art. Art is based on intuition, emotion and imagination, while philosophy is based on reasoning and reasoning. It is also different in terms of philosophy and art. The aim of art is to find or create beauty while philosophy aims to reach the truth.
Similar aspects of philosophy and art are:
– Both are subjective.
– Both require critical and creative intelligence.
– The existence of art and philosophy is an effort to understand the world and the universe.
The different and differentiated aspects of philosophy and art are:
– Philosophy seeks truth, art tries to find beauty and pleasure.
– Reason in philosophy; There is an activity based on senses and emotions in art.
– Philosophy exhibits a critical attitude towards the existing, art stimulates the sense of appreciation of the beautiful.
– Philosophy speaks of the reality of the world of objects; art tells us the world of the artist and its reality.